Following is a changelog of updates to the HTTPS tutorials.
- Force HTTPS Redirects – new tutorial for a new control panel feature on both cPanel hosts and SiteGround.
- HTTPS Redirects on SiteGround – tutorial deleted as it is now covered in other updated tutorials.
- HTTPS File Edits – updated to only include changes to wp-config, and has link to .htaccess tutorial in Security section for the latest Forced HTTPS regex to use
- Header Scripts – updated with the latest highest score possible
- Cloudflare Crypto Updates – changed the name and link and updated all settings.
- Google Updates – added new screenshots of the 2 places to update Google Analytics.
- CloudFlare Updates – highlighted the video update note above the HSTS settings. It must be set to 12 months, not 6 months. And added note that sub-domains can no longer be added to the Chrome safe site preload list due to the list becoming too big.
- Pre-Conversion Checklist – added section to list current permalink structure and if it had ever been changed
- SSL Header Scripts – new Content Security Policy header added to the cheat sheet section and explanation of it in the Content Security Policy detail section
- HTTPS Order of Conversion Checklist – latest link to recover share counts with Social Warfare.
- HTTPS Pre Conversion Checklist – extra things to check.
- HTTPS Order of Conversion Checklist – extra things to check prior to conversion, and slight changes to order on day of conversion.
- HTTPS Site Functions Sheet– new – spreadsheet of all site functions and widgets to test before/after conversion
- SSL Header Scripts – updates to the cheat sheet section and more on what conflicts with the X frame header and why we can’t use it anymore
- SSL CloudFlare Updates – updated notes above 2nd video for what has changed
- HTTPS File Edits – added an UPDATE notice about changes at SiteGround. Check redirects prior to adding regex to force https. You may not need it.
- Remove X Frame Header Scripts – added secret tutorial on remarking out X Frame script for now. See the Header Scripts tutorial for the link to it.