Following is a changelog of updates to the Security tutorials.
- Revisions and Heartbeat Control – updated with the latest robots.txt recommendation plus other directives to consider.
- Revisions and Heartbeat Control – updated info about optional wp-cron control. (Last line on the tutorial.)
- AS3 Versioning and Auto Delete – updated info about UpdraftPlus auto deletion.
- Delete a Site Fully – updated to delete contents of the .trash folder as well.
- Install VaultPress – updated as it initially requires Jetpack to be installed first, but there may be ways around that.
- VaultPress SSH Restore Connection – updated for how to do at SiteGround
- Deleted Backup Overview
- Deleted all BackupBuddy related tutorials.
- Moved all Database tutorials to Level 4
- Why You Need a CDN – all of the speed and security benefits of using a CDN like Cloudflare
- Cloudflare WAF Settings – moved to Level 4
- Cloudflare IP Firewall – how to challenge bad bots from other countries
- Create AS3 IAM User – screenshot of new Create Policy page and process change noted
- UpdraftPlus Plugin Comparison – new tutorial
- UpdraftPlus Restore Files and Database with Migrator – new tutorial
- UpdraftPlus Manually Upload / Download Files – new tutorial
- UpdraftPlus Migrator Plugin – minor edits and addition of links above
- Search Database for Plugin Use – find plugin tag/code in pages/posts
- Revision and Heartbeat Control – how to hard code in wp-config
- .htaccess file – added note on new code added by cPanel on some hosts for Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates.