Webmaster Levels 1 and 2
See how easy it is to install and secure a WordPress site from the root up!
You already know the 1-click WordPress installation is not secure.
But installing a database and dealing with root files can seem intimidating.
This step-by-step course has been created specifically for Designers and VAs who:
- have never touched a database
- have limited experience with cPanel
- have rarely or never edited root files
If that’s you, this is THE course you need.
⇒ The tutorials are in plain English.
⇒ No tech speak and code you don’t understand.
⇒ Instead, you’ll build confidence.
⇒ You’ll know exactly what you’re doing and why.
You’ll discover the easy way to:
- create a sandbox site on your own hosting account to practice on as much as you want
- create a new database in 3 quick steps
- upload the WordPress files in 2 quick steps
- connect to the database in 1 step
You’ll also know security:
- how to edit the root files like .htaccess using the same code I do
- protect the site from attacks – you won’t believe how easy this is
- configure the plugins I won’t do a site without
And that’s not all!
You’ll also learn the easy ways to:
- protect a site against spam of all kinds
- backups and file storage options
- migrate a site from a backup
- optimize a database safely
Spend less time learning and more time earning!
You’ll set up, secure, and delete a sandbox site in the first 20 minutes of the course.
And then you can practice as much as you like, while building your confidence and speed.
You’ll soon be creating fully secure sites in 10 minutes.
(That’s how long it takes me and webmasters who have taken this course to do it now.)
This course will make your life so much easier!
You’ll also get:
- Downloadable spreadsheet for all your new site info – you won’t believe how easy this makes setting up new sites! You’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Quick Sandbox Sites – you’ll be able to set up quickie sites for testing or for revamping a client’s existing theme.
- Fast Migrations – you’ll be amazed how easy it is to move a sandbox site to the client’s hosting too.
More Jobs, More Money
The more you know, the more services you can offer, and at a higher price.
The purpose of this training is to:
- give you the in-demand skills for creating secure sites
- build your confidence working with the site’s foundation
- separate your business from the pack
- expand your services to new and existing clients
- pay for itself quickly
Level 1 and 2 Tutorials
Create Sandbox Site
Create Configuration File
CloudFlare Web Application Firewall
Backups – General
Amazon S3 (AS3)
- Backup/Restore w/ free version
- Premium Features and Setup
- Migrator Plugin
- Manually Upload/Download Files
- UpdraftPlus Plugin Comparison
- Install VaultPress
- Create FTP Restore Connection
- Create SSH Restore Connection
- WhiteList VP IPs in CloudFlare
Site Migration – General